Your satisfaction is our success! We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From first visit to order delivery, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience. All products carry a 15 day satisfaction guarantee beginning from the day product is shipped from our warehouse, unless otherwise noted.
Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. All return for refund is subject to 10% restocking fee (15% for special order). Some electronics components and consumable items are not refundable. Example: LED, thermocouple glue, CO2 laser tubes, lens/mirrors. All return item must be in new condition with original packing. Any return item being used will be rejected. Buyer responsible for return shipping cost.
A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#) must be obtained from our customer service staff and is required for ALL returns, unless otherwise noted. Currently we are unable to accept returns in Lightobject retail stores. Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of the issuance of the Return Authorization # at which time the Return Authorization # expires. Return Authorization #'s are non-renewable. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Lightobject.com reserves the right to return any merchandise without a valid RA# to the customer.
Warranty: Most products are carrying 6 months limited warranty, except of laser tube, lens/mirrors, or electronics components. No replacement will extend the warranty over the original coverage.
30-day money back guarantee does not apply to special orders or laser products such as optics or laser tube.
All sales are final. No price guarantee after sales
Lightobject.com Return Procedure
To return a product, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 10 days of the original ship date by email: Contactus@lightobject.com
- Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Original order number (located on order confirmation email or login to your account to find it), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
- Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, and that all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
- For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground, USPS delivery confirmation mail.
- We're not responsible for lost package or any damage happend to the return package. For your protection, insure your package is highly recommended.
- Please use the merchandise-return label, located on the back of your packing slip or address the package to:
21 Blue Sky Ct. Unit A
Sacramento, CA 95828
- Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RA#. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package. PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization # WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER.
Credit will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return; however, your credit card company determines when the issued credit will be reflected in your statement.
In order to receive a replacement for returned merchandise, you must place a new order.Lightobject.com must receive payment for all merchandise prior to shipping any replacements. We will ship your replacement in a timely manner. A temporary duplicate charge will be placed on your credit card until the returned merchandise has been received and processed by our warehouse. To make a replacement order, please email us at Order@lightobject.com
Cut off time for regular mail is 2:00PM PST including USPS First class mail, Priority mail, Express mail and UPS Ground.
Cut off time for UPS Next Day or 2nd Day is 1:00PM PST. We're not responsible for any delay caused by the UPS
UPS shipment only available on Monday through Friday