The Solo DSP desktop laser machine comes with the latest AWC-608 DSP controller. This machine is capable of vector cutting or raster image engraving. It supports CorelDraw and AutoCad.
With this modification, the machine can do a better job and do more than it used to be. Forget about the problematic "Moshi" controller, because it was a piece of junk. You now can engrave an image with any graphic format like .jpg or .bmp by the user friend LaserCad. Or, you can do vector cutting with the new PPI feature for better and precise cutting.
Using the machine is really easy. If you know CorelDraw, AutoCad, or any graphic editor, this machine is perfect for you.
Shipping & handling: we ship the machine from our warehouse in China through DHL or UPS. It take 7~9 days to arrive.
- Co2 Power: 36Watt (40W max)
- Tube Trigger Volt: 20KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 15KV
- Power: AC 110V or 220V (pick one)
- Current: 0~24mA adjustable. Recommend 18mA for 100% output
- Working area: 22x34cm (8" x 12")
- Precision: 0.1mm
- Speed: 5~10mm/s (cutting), 500mm/s (engraving)
- OS: Windows 2000/ XP/ Win7
- Support CorelDraw and AutoCad
- Interface: USB or RJ45 (NIC)
- Support format: Vector and Raster
- Cutting: Wood, Acrylic, Plastic, Proxy glass (3mm), Leathers,Bamboo (no metal).
- Engraving: Paper,Wood,Acrylic, Glass,Plastic,Leathers,Bamboo,anodized Aluminum (no metal)
- Size: 800x500x250(mm)
- Weight: 34Kg/70lb (packing 38kg/84lb).