Key Features of the 4A with metal case + 1527 chipset
- Quad modes: Toggle, Momentary,Latched, and combo
- Auto decode/encode with 1527 chipset
- Individual relay Output
- Distance: ~100M(300 feet)
- Power supply: 12V
- Encode/Decode: Yes(Learning Code)
- Control Type: Quad mode:( Momentary, Toggle, Latch)
- Relay: 3A/125VAC, 3A/14V DC
- Receiver Board Size: 8cm x 10cm x 3cm Remote
- Size: 5.5cm x 7.5cm x 3cm
- Toggle: Press=On, Press again=Off
- Momentary: Press=On, Release=Off
- Latched: Press=On, Release=On (locked)
Jumper J1 and J2 setting:
There are two jumper on the receiver board, J1 and J2. Each jumper has two pins.
- Put cap on J1, all channels Latch mode.
- Put cap on J2, all channels Toggle mode.
- Leave J1 and J2 open, all channels Momentary mode
- Put caps on both J1 and J2, Two channelsToggle mode and two channels Momentary mode.