This is a variable speed (flow adjustable) high pressure & high temperature DC12~24V submersible water pump.This pump can handle up to 100'C continuously when used inline (not submersed). It can be submersed as long as liquid temperature is under 55'C. This pump is driven by a brushless motor so that it's more quiet and lasts longer than a brush water pump. Also, it will not generate an 'electric spark' (noise) like a brushed type motor does. Ideal for solar heater, automobile, sprinkler system, irrigation, mobile home. It can be used to pump low density oil
Main applications: Solar heating system, Outdoor water fountain, and other water circulation system.
- High temperature handling up to 100'C/ 212'F (non-submersed)
- High volume output
- Power DC12V to 24V
- Heavy duty and 100% water sealed & submersible
- Flow controller controlled by analog or TTL
- Low noise, only generate 40db
- Pumps water
- Power: DC12V~24V
- Current: 3.6A@24V, 1.6A@12V
- Output: 26L/m (420 GPH) @24V, 15.5L/M or 245GPH @ 12V
- Pressure: 13m (39ft) vertical (about 19psi)
- Motor: DC 3 phase coil
- Power: 86Watt @24V, 20Watt @ 12V
- Intake: 22.5mm
- Outlet: 22.5mm
- Life span: > 20,000hrs @ 1600rpm~10,00rpm
- Noise: << 39dB
- Working Temp: << 55'C/ 130'F
- Size(L*W*D): See "More images for the exact dimension"
- Weight (net): 16.0oz
Wire connection: Brown + power, Blue - power
Speed control: Red wire: + 5V Black wire: Ground, Yellow wire: speed control. Use a 10K ohm 1/2W variable resistor (yellow to the center tap) for speed control.
Do not let it run dry without water flowing. To those who want to use it with a solar power battery, please make sure to install a 24V regulator as the output from a solar panel higher than 24V (as high as 36V) . Warranty will not cover the damage!
How to use:
-Submerse or Inline
-With Solar panel