This is a high quality high temperature DC24V submersible water pump ideal for solar panels. It can be driven directly by a solar panel without a regulator. Also, it comes with a speed controller (0-5V) to allow water-flow controlling or computer controlling. This pump can handle up to 100'C (boiling point) continuously. It can be submersed as long as liquid temperature is under 50'C. It's built by a brushless motor so that it's quieter and last longer than a brush water pump. Also, it will not generate an 'electric spark' (noise) like a brushed type motor does, so it's safer to use near a flammable gas that may exist. Ideal for solar heater, automobile, sprinkler system,irrigation, mobile home.
Other applications: CO2 laser cooling, Indoor/Outdoor water fountain, and other water circulation system.
- High temperature handling up to 100'C/ 212'F (inline)
- High volume output with flow control
- Power: DC12V~24V
- Heavy duty and 100% water sealed & submersible
- 0-5V analog speed control
- Long life for up to 10 years with normal use
- Low noise, only generate 38db
- Pumps water
- Power: DC12~24V
- Current: [email protected], [email protected]
- Output: 40.0L/m (635 GPH) @24V or 380GPH @ 12V
- Pressure: 9.3psi @24V
- Motor: DC 3 phase coil, more torque and quiet
- Power: 84Watt/ 19.2Watt
- Speed control(3 wires): 0-5V analog
- Intake: G1/2 (1/2")
- Outlet: G1/2 (1/2")
- Vertical lift: 6.5m (21ft)
- Life span: > 20,000hrs @ 1,600rpm~10,000rpm
- Noise: << 38dB
- Working Temp: 100'C/ 212'F (non-submersed)
- Envir Temp: <50'C/122F(Submersed)
- Size(L*W*D): See "More images for the exact dimension"
- Weight (net): 21.0oz
Do not let it run dry without water flowing. To those who want to use it with a solar power battery, please make sure to install a 24V regulator as the output from a solar panel higher than 24V (as high as 36V) . Warranty will not cover the damage!
How to use:
-Submerse or Inline
-With Solar panel