High precision rotary
This is a quality made rotary with 2:1 reduction gear. The platform is anodized aluminum and it is driven by a 3-phase stepping with 1.2-degree precision. The rotary is designed for applying to engrave on the long or rounded cylinder shaped objects.
The system comes with sets of blades: inner and outer clamp, and the rotary. Note: connection pin is not provided.
For this 3-phase rotary, one type of connection pin use is the 3-prong female connector.
- Motor: NEMA 23 3 phase 573S15 5.2A 212in-oz Stepper motor
- Precision: 0.05mm
- Overall dimension: 34"x5"x9"(864mm x 127mm x 229mm)
- Holding cylindrical object length: 16.5" or 420 mm (adjustable)
- Min and max inner diameter for cylindrical object: 23mm and 70mm
- Base dimension: 33"x 5"(840mm x 127mm)
- Net Weight: 22.5lb