*AWC-608 DSP controller * discontinued model
Try this new model: https://www.lightobject.com/LightObject-T9-DSP-Laser-Controller-Card--P1092.aspx
New features added:
- Dynamic offset for over-burned compensation
- PPI control (per layer)
- Fast X,Y pan control
- Supports real time X-Y coordinate display
- Controllable starting point and parking location
- Cutting & engraving can be done simultaneously
- Multiple layers for speed & power control
- Multiple pass engraving or cutting per layer
- Extended guideline for cutting enchantment. Great for cutting circular objects
- On-board Bios upgrade
- Network connection for faster file download
- USB interface for OS upgrade
- Hardware limit added for X+ and Y+, total of four limit switches can be installed
- Driver connection enhancement (3 wires instead 4 or 5 wires)
- Multiple origin
- Z axis speed control (on LCD)
- Intelligent art work arrangements help save materials
- Graphic job simulation - Job time calculator
- many more features...
As usual, it supports Auto Focus and Rotary attachments. Works well with CO2 or RF laser. DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Laser controller comes with a LCD control panel and supports dump drive (no PC required). The DSP system comes with LaserCad graphic application that works independently for simple graphic creation or file importing/exporting. It works as a control platform for the CorelDraw (v12 or higher version), and AutoCad (2004 or higher version).
"What you see on the screen is what you'll get!". Once a work file is uploaded to the card, the system will work without using a PC. A list of files supported: AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW
Unlimited tech support through our Support Forum and free software upgrade for 1 year.
- * Very adaptive to different kinds of laser machines
- * Supports memory stick (note: file name must be in 8.3 format)
- * Per layer PPI control
- * Memory recovery from electricity interruption
- * On board (LCD panel) power & speed control
- * Supports vector cutting and raster engaging
- * Works well with different brands of stepping motor drivers
- * Supports auto focus and rotary
- * Supports PWM or analog CO2 power supply
- * Supports PWM for RF laser tube
- * Dual power output control
- * OS: Window Win10/Win8/Win7/XP/2000. Support 64bit (driver installed separately)
- * In/Out Interface port: USB or networking
- * Real time power control: PWM and analog* Support Dump drive(no PC required) for up to 200 files
- * Cad system support: CorelDraw (v12~X7) and AutoCad (2004 ~ 2008) direct output with VB plugin
- * Power: DC 12~36V,1.5A
One time 20min free phone support is included.
Extra pay phone support service is available.
Note: Please choose Internation Priortiy Mail as shipping method as it is too big to fit in a small box. Please do not use small flat box rate as it's too large, thank you!
Manual>>: DSP Software & Manual