*Latest LightObject T9+ DSP controller* with phone support
New features added.
- Dynamic color LCD screen shows dynamic work flow
- Support 're-cut'
- Electronic air-assisted control
- Wireless control through Android devices (module sold separately)
- 4th axis (U axis) dedicated for rotary with X&Y pan control
- Network connection for faster file download
- USB interface or remote OS upgrade
- Z axis speed control (on LCD)
The LightObject T9 DSP controller is the result of great effort of joint venture with a famous card developer in China. The T9 comes with a friendly user software LaserSoft. Not only is the T9 a great product, it is supported by our team here at LightObject. Based in the U.S., our team of engineers would be glad to assist in any technical support for the controller. We are very proud to be a supplier for this new controller board!
DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Laser controller comes with a LCD control panel and supports USB Flash Drive (no PC required). The DSP system comes with LaserSoft graphic application that works independently for simple graphic creation or file importing/exporting. It also works as a control platform for the CorelDraw (v12 or higher version), and AutoCad (2004 or higher version). Once a work file is uploaded to the controller card, the system will be able to work without using a PC.
Supported file formats are: SVG, AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW"
- Phone support: 20min
- Email: up to 20 emails
- Forum support: Unlimited post
Find the Product Manual HERE
Pay phone support service: phone support
* Very adaptable to different kinds of laser machines found in the market
* Supports USB flash drive
* Per layer PPI control (will be added soon)
* Memory recovery from electricity interruption
* On board (LCD panel) power & speed control
* Supports vector cutting and raster engraving
* Works well with different brands of stepping motor drivers
* Supports auto-focus and rotary
* Supports PWM or analog CO2 power supply
* Supports PWM for RF laser tube
* Dual power output control
* OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP and 2000. Supports 64 bit (driver installed separately)
* In / Out Port Interface: USB or Network Connection
* Real time power control: PWM and analog* Supports USB Flash drive(no PC required) for up to 200 files
* CAD system support: CorelDraw (v12~X8), Illustrator, and AutoCad (2004 ~ 2008) direct output with VB plugin
*Mainboard screw hole distance: 215mmx116mm
* Power: DC 24V,1.5A
*12 Months Warranty
Note: For International Customers, please choose INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL as the shipping method because this item is too big to put in small box. Thank you!