Professional 2200Watt Fiber Optics Metal Cutting Machine
3000x1500mm (9.8ft x 4.9ft) Gear driven heavy duty fiber laser metal cutting machine with Raycus 2200W laser module.
Gear drive provides extremely accurate movement and lightning fast speed. This model comes with Dual Y motors to provide more torque and stability.
- German ALPHA rack, speed reducer with higher speed up to 120m/min. Acceleration is up to 1.5G
- Japan made Servo controller
- Raycus made laser module lasts up to 100,000 hours
- PC built-in. Runs on Windows X7/X8
- Remote control unit provides wireless operation
1M= 1000mm = 39.37"
Operating voltage: 3 phase AC 380V, 50A, 60Hz (208V>380V transformer included)
Working area(X,Y,Z): 3000mm x 1500mm x 120mm (118"x59"x4.7")
Type: Gear driven by German Alpha
Laser module: Raycus
Power Z table: Not supported
Precision: 0.05mm , resolution: 0.05mm
Auto focus: Dynamic auto focus laser head
Water Protection: Yes
Cutting agent: N2(nitrogen) or O2(oxygen) (customer provided)
OS: Win7 (32 bit/ 64 bit)
USB memory drive support: Yes
Micro step panning: Yes
Real time simulation: Yes
Cooling: Professional 3000W Water Chiller (included)
Application supported: CorelDraw X5, X6, X7, Illustrator CS5, AutoCAD
Size: 4060mm x 2000mm x 1500mm (160" x 80" x 50")
Environment temp: 0~40’C
Warranty: 2 year on machine, 1 year on laser module
United States based Support Team!
Free On-Site Service:
Northern California: 3 visits in the first year, 2 visits in the second year
Southern California: 2 visits in the first year, 2 visits in the second year
Outside California: 2 visits in the first year, 1 visit in the second year
Free 3 days in shop training
Free on site installation
- Shipping & Handling to US customers in 48 states ranges from $2,800 to $3,800 depending on your location. We ship directly from our warehouse in China through ocean freight.
- Estimated production time: 1 month
- Estimated shipping time: 1 month
** Customer is responsible for unloading equipment - forklift or equivalent machinery required **
Note: we only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to delivery. 20% restocking fee required if returned for refund. S/H is non-refundable. Buyer pays for return shipping cost.