GSI is well known for making high-quality long last CO2 laser tubes in the laser industry. LightObject is the only distributor honored by JK Laser to distribute its laser tube in the USA.
This is a universal model and can work with almost all engraving/cutting laser units. It perfect replacement for the same power or length CO2 Laser tube or use as an upgrade with a compatible power supply.
- Power: 100W (130W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 30KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 26~28mA (32mA max)
- Length: 1400mm / 57 inches
- Diameter: 80mm / 3 inches
- Water Cooling (water chiller required)
- Triggering Current: 9mA (At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 14 months
Why buy a laser tube from us?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No US Custom issue
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal direct with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before shipped. We pick the best tube to ship.
Shipping: The default shipping method is either UPS or FedEx ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Proof of owning a chiller is required.
Recommend: LightObject LO-1600 chiller.
Shipping: Default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in rejection on all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the manufacturer. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.