Ask us about 5% discount if pay by cashier check or bank transfer!
- Power: 100W (110W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 28KV
- Operating Voltage: 22KV
- Current: 26~28mA (Recommned 26mA)
- Length: 1400mm/56"
- Diameter: 80mm/3.15"
- Water Cooling: Water compressor chiller is required
- Water temperature: 20~25'C (68~77'F).
- Warranty: 12 months
Why buy a laser tube from us?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No US Custom issue
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packaging
We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before shipped. We pick the best tube to ship to you.
Shipping: Default shipping method is FedEX ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: 800W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty voided. Proof of owing a chiller is required.
Recommend: LightObject LO-800 chiller.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in rejection on all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by RECI. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.