Currently out of stock. New shipment arrived on Jan 2nd, 2021.
Reci W8 CO2 laser tube made by RECI who is the most famous laser manufacturer in China for making high-quality laser tubes. We deal directly with RECI to avoid the possibility of getting low quality or fake tubes. Warranty replacement is handled by us with an agreement with RECI. Therefore, fast turn around time is expected.
- Power: 150W (180W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 32KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 28mA (30mA peak)
- Length: 73 inches/ 1850mm
- Diameter: 3.6inches/ 92mm
- Water Cooling: 1600W chiller is required (CW3000 is not acceptable)
- Triggering Current: 9mA ( At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 12 months
Note: A 1,000W or higher power rating compressor type water chiller is required to cool off the tube or warranty will be voided.
* Shipping: The laser tube will be double boxed for protection. Due to its dimension, we will ship it with freight. Please send us an email with the shipping address for a quote on shipping.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.