This high quality CO2 laser tube is made exclusively for the small K40 laser machine. Unlike other low quality tubes you may find on sites such as eBay, this tube is made by a reputable company. The output is very stable with low beam divergence. The length of the tube is 720mm or 28.5" .
Shipped from California. All tubes are tested with power meter prior to shipping. Do not overdrive the current or the life span of the laser tube will be shorten.
- Power: Rated 35W (38W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 20KV
- Operating Voltage: 15KV
- Current: 16mA, suggest current: 15mA or below
- Length: 720mm (28.5") +/- 10mm
- Diameter: 50mm (2")
- Water Cooling required. 18~24'C(64-75F)
- Warranty: 3 months
Recommend using ID 8mm water tube.
Why buy a laser tube from us?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No US Custom issue
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: 600W water chiller with compressor (refrigerant) is highly recommended for cooling. Recommend LightObject LO-600W chiller.
Shipping: Default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Get a quote on shipping fee: add all items to the shopping cart. Click the "cart icon" on the upper right corner of the page. Lastly, enter you state and zip code, our shipping estimator will show the shipping fee along with the available shipping method.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Note: International buyers are responsible for duty tax.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens during shipping, the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. Failing to do so will result in rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the Carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube after 30 days of receiving the product.