This high-quality CO2 laser tube is made exclusively for the small K40 laser machine. Unlike other low-quality tubes that you may find on sites such as eBay, this tube is made by a reputable company. The output is very stable with low beam divergence. The length of the tube is 720mm (+/-5mm) or 28.5" .
Shipped from California. All tubes are tested with power meter prior to shipping. Do not overdrive the current or the life span of the laser tube will be shortened.
- Power: Rated 35W (it can output more than 40W at 16mA)
- Triggering Voltage: 18KV
- Operating Voltage: 15KV
- Current: 13mA~15mA
- Length: 720mm (28.5") +/- 10mm
- Diameter: 50mm (2")
- Water Cooling required. 18~24'C(64-75F)
- Warranty: 6 months
- NOTE: Wires in the picture are not included.
Recommend using ID 8mm water tube.
Why buy a laser tube from us?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No US Custom issue
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: 600W water chiller with a compressor (refrigerant) is highly recommended for cooling. Recommend LightObject LO-600W chiller.
Shipping: The default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Get a quote on shipping fee: add all items to the shopping cart. Click the "cart icon" on the upper right corner of the page. Lastly, enter your state and zip code, our shipping estimator will show the shipping fee along with the available shipping method.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Note: International buyers are responsible for duty tax.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens during shipping, the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. Failing to do so will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the Carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube after 30 days of receiving the product.