- Power: 60W
- Triggering Voltage: 25KV
- Operating Voltage: 18KV
- Current: 20~22mA
- Length: 1250mm/49"
- Diameter: 55mm/2.17"
- Water Cooling Note: 600Watt or higher power, compressor type chiller is recommended for cooling.
- Water temperature: 20~25'C(68-77F)
- Warranty: 6 months (Soldering iron not allowed on connection or warranty voided. Over current will also void the warranty)
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal direct with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: 600W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty is void. Proof of owing a chiller is required. Recommend LightObject LO-600 chiller.
Shipping: Default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens during shipping, the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. Failing to do so will result in rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the Carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube after 30 days of receiving the product.