This is a quality made SPT CO2 laser tube. The output power can reach up to 105W without being over driven. CE, FDA certified.
- Power: 80/90W (105W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 26KV
- Operating Voltage: 20KV
- Current: 22mA~24mA( 28mA max)
- Length: 1250mm (+/-10mm)/49.2 inch
- Diameter: 80mm/ 3.15 inch
- Water Cooling: chiller is required for cooling or warranty is voided
- Water temperature: 20~25'C (68~77'F).
- Warranty: 12 months
Why buy a laser tube from us?
1) We're located in the USA (Sacramento, California). No US Custom issue
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
We test each tube with an industry-grade laser power meter before shipping.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: Proof of owning a chiller is required for cooling or warranty voided.
Recommend LightObject LO-800 chiller.
Shipping: The default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.