This is a quality made SPT CO2 laser tube. The output power can reach up to 105W without being overdriven.
- Power: 80W (105W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 28KV
- Operating Voltage: 20KV
- Current: 26mA~28mA(max)
- Length: 1250mm/49.2 inch
- Diameter: 80mm/ 3.15 inch
- Water Cooling: 800 watt or higher power compressor type chiller required for cooling or warranty is voided
- Water temperature: 20~25'C (68~77'F).
- Warranty: 6 months No soldering iron allowed on connection or warranty voided. Over current will void the warranty
Why buy a laser tube from us?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No US Custom issue
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal direct with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before shipped. We pick the best tube to ship to you.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: 800W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty voided. Proof of owing a chiller is required.
Recommend LightObject LO-800 chiller.
Shipping: Default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens during shipping, the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. Failing to do so will result in rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the Carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube after 30 days of receiving the product.