1000mm (1M) laser tube with a maximum output of 50W is a great candidate for industrial engraving and cutting leather, wood, and thin acrylic.
Note: This laser tube is not designed for the K40 machine which requires the 35W 700~720mm CO2 Sealed Laser Tube instead. It is shipped from the USA, while supplies last.
- Power: Rated 40W~45W (50W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 20KV
- Operating Voltage: 15KV
- Current: 18mA max. Recommended 16mA
- Length: 1000mm/ 39.4"
- Diameter: 50mm/ 2"
- Water Cooling required
- Water temperature: 20~25'C(68-77F)
- Warranty: 3 months
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in the USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal direcly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
We test each tube with an industry-grade laser power meter before it is shipped.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: 600W water chiller (refrigerant) is highly recommended for cooling. We recommend LightObject LO-600 chiller.
Shipping: The default shipping method is UPS for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
Courtesy reminder: Any damage that happens during shipping, the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. Failing to do so will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the Carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube after 30 days of receiving the product.