This is a power bed designed for the "PR530" small desktop CO2 laser machine. With this power bed,The traveling distance is 6.4cm (2.5"). By having this power bed would, it save you a tremendous time of doing height adjustment as laser focus point is very important for fine engraving. Losing focus means losing cutting power. The power bed is great for other project when lifting feature is needed.
The unit came as a kit. It should take less than 90 min to set it up. It's fun to build it!
No manual inclued but we will provide step by step photo to follow. DIY
- Table Size: 21 5/8" x 13 3/4" x 4 1/8" or 550mm x 350mm x 105mm
- Workable area: 20 7/16" x12 1/2" x 2 1/2" or 520mm x 317mm x 64mm
- Lift speed: 10mm/s
- Lift weight: 3.5kg (8.0lb) at 3200 (1/16)
- Motor: 42HS02 1.8A 2 phase 4 wires
- Frame: aluminum
- Bed: metal and plated in black
Suggested motor driver: Mini 2 Phase 2A 1-axis Stepping Motor Driver