This is a power bed designed for small desktop CO2 laser machines. The traveling distance is 6.4cm (2.5"). The power bed is great for your project when lifting feature is needed.
The unit came as a kit. It should take less than 90 min to set it up. It's fun to build it!
No manual is included but we can provide step by step photo to follow. DIY
- Table Size: 21 5/8" x 13 3/4" x 4 1/8" or 550mm x 350mm x 105mm
- Workable area: 20 7/16" x12 1/2" x 2 1/2" or 520mm x 317mm x 64mm
- Lift speed: 10mm/s
- Lift weight: 3.5kg (8.0lb) at 3200 (1/16)
- Motor: 42HS02 1.8A 2 phase 4 wires
- Frame: aluminum
- Bed: metal and plated in black
Suggested motor driver: Mini 2 Phase 2A 1-axis Stepping Motor Driver
here is a link on how to wire it