LEADSHINE compatible 3-Phase Stepping Motor Driver
High performance, low noise and low cost.
Low driver heating and low motor heating. Supply voltage up to 50 V DC.
Output peak current up to 8.4A (RMS6.0A)
Input signal TTL compatible
Automatic idle-current reduction
Suitable for 3-phase stepping motors, including 3 lead and 6 lead motors
Optically isolated differential input signals, pulse frequency up to 200 KHz, 8 selectable resolutions up to 10000 steps/revDIP switch current setting with 16 different values
Over-voltage, short-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protections.
Small size for easy mounting
Applications:Suitable for a wide range of 3-phase stepping motors from NEMA size 17 to 34. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices, and etc. They are extremely suitable for the applications desired with low noise, low vibration, high speed and high precision.
- 20 to 50V DC Supply Voltage
- Ideal for 3-phase, 3 leads or 6 leads step motors
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Frequency Input support up to 200KHz
- Up to 10,000 steps resolution
- Current: Min 1.5A to 6A rms (2.1A ~ 8.4A peak)
- Voltage: Min 20V Typical: 36V Max: 50V DC
- Logic current: Min 7mA Typical: 10mA
- Input frequency: 0 to 200KHz
Note: Powering off the driver while changing DIP switch will damage the driver