Warranty and Returns
Lightobject.com understands our customers' concerns regarding our return and warranty policy. LightObject understands that "things happen" so please take a moment to review our comprehensive Return and Warranty Policy.
Return and Warranty on our Laser Machines?
LightObject warrants its Laser machines - products and parts against defects for one year from the original date of receipt. This includes laser tubes. Focal lenses and mirrors are warranted for 30 days. During this period, LightObject will repair or replace defective parts which include ground shipping without charge to you. Any parts damaged while in transit will be replaced by LightObject free of charge.
All of our Laser Machines have a 30-days money-back guaranteed (minus shipping/handling). If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied and do not get the results you expected then simply call or email us with the original receipt. Our team will help you the entire way. There is a 15% restocking fee and the unit needs to be in like-new conditions.
Custom machines are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
If after purchasing one of our Laser Machines you change your mind and would like to exchange/upgrade the unit, the machine is subject to a 15% restocking fee and the unit needs to be in like-new conditions.
A refund or exchange will be issued once the machine has been returned and all items are accounted for.
On-site repairs are offered to customers that have purchased a laser cutter from us and still under warranty. We only ask customers to pay for the tech's travel expenses.
Return and Warranty on our Laser Tubes
LightObject carries different Laser tube brands to try to get you the best deals at the right price. This means that each tube comes with a different warranty as it was provided by each of their tube manufacturers. Please see the warranty on the tube which is stated under each product page.
What is covered by a warranty?
1. Under normal conditions, power decline is over 30% of the specified power. 2. The appearance is intact, but power does not turn on normally. 3. Damage caused by the shipping company. Note: Go to Return and Warranty procedure for step by step procedure for starting a claim.
What is not covered by a warranty?
1. The warranty period expired. 2. The power of the laser tube decreases or burst due to poor water cooling effects. 3. Degradation of power due to improper care, allowing contaminants to settle on the shooting end of the laser tube. 4. Damage caused by an external force. 5. Accidental breaking, neglecting freezing temperatures, overcurrent.
If you give us a call, our dedicated staff will help you get the right replacement tube, there are no refunds allowed for tubes, however, we can exchange the Laser tube within 5 days after receiving the product for the correct size Laser tube.No exchange if the Laser tube has been used. Please give us a call or send us an email so we can assist you.
Return and Warranty on our chillers
The warranty covers chiller failure under normal wear and tear circumstances. Under warranty, any failure affecting the chiller that was not caused by customer improper care fall under this policy.
Return and Warranty for Optics and other Laser Accessories
Lens and mirrors cannot be returned once it has been used. If order the wrong lens and/or mirror contact us as soon as possible. Exchange is possible if within a day after receiving the product. Lens and Mirrors for exchange are subjected to a 15% restocking fee and the unit needs to be in like-new conditions.
Laser Power supply and Laser Controller Card come with a 12-month warranty.
All other items in our store, are subject to a 15% restocking fee + Shipping fee for the exchange or *return. Please give us a call or send us an email so we can assist you
All approved items to be returned have a 15% restocking fee + shipping fee
Unapproved returns are subject to a 25% stocking fee
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within days of receiving the item must follow the criteria stated below:
1. Faulty items damaged/broken upon arrival 2. Items received in the incorrect size/color
Return Shipping fees
1. If item to be returned is determined that is caused by our failure to quality check product, we will email the customer a return label. 2. All others, shipping fees to return the items are at the customer's own expense.
Return and Warranty Procedure:
For a refund, exchange or warranty claim, make sure you have thoroughly read our return and warranty policy.
For a return/exchange item, the product must be in the original box with original accessories, packaging in undamaged, and like-new conditions.
Products that are returned damaged, missing parts, or tampered with will not be accepted for return.
Refunds will be issued by the same method of your original payment. If we're unable to refund you through the original payment method, you will be contacted for other possible options.
Once a refund has been issued, please allow 3-5 business days from the date the refund was issued for it to be completed and credited back to the original form of payment.
Please call LightObject or email us first, have your order number ready for reference for all refund, exchange, warranty claim.
For Returning or exchange procedure:
1. Call or email us with original Order number. 2. Get approval. 3. Ship item back to us. When shipping uses a traceable ground shipping method that provides a return tracking number. 4. Be sure to keep this number for reference, and send us an email with a confirmation number. 5. A refund or exchange will be issued once the item has been returned and all items are accounted for.
21 Blue Sky Court,
Sacramento, CA 95828
For Laser tube warranty claim Procedure:
To help us get your approval fast and get a replacement tube, please do the following
1. Take a picture of the metal ring that is located inside of the tube at both ends. 2. Take a picture of serial number marking located by the ring on the shooting side. 3. Take a picture of the label on the laser tube, make sure it shows the serial number on the label. 4. Take a short video to show the issue with the tube.
On the video, show tube from one end to anotherv and slowly show the label on the tube and the serial marking on the tube's tip.
If the reason for the claim is no power or loss of power please shoot the water temperature of the chiller
and current on your mA meter as you are "firing" laser tube. 5. Send this information via email, once we receive your information then LightObject will contact the manufacturer for warranty claim. 6. For a warranty claim on tubes, please allow 1-2 weeks for the claim to go through.
The tube manufacturers all users to meet their claim requirements before granting approval. 7. Once approved, the tube's manufacturer will ask you to crack the laser tube to show in good faith that the tube is indeed bad.
Do Not crack the tube until we have contacted and have asked you to do so.
Take a picture of the cracked laser head and label and send us the picture to via email. 8. We will ship you a replacement tube.
For a warranty claim on all other products(Chillers, Power supply, etc):
1. Call or email us with the original order number. 2. Get approval.
*A replacement will be issued once the product has been returned and all items are accounted for.